selda
again i am on the italki

althouht i have been members in italki nearly for 4 years, i can't teach english. Because i didn't try to learn on and on. we must study some exams in Turkey for example kpss, ales, kpds. By the way very stupid :). Anyway i passed all of them. i resolute to learn english this time. Also i want to teach turkish.  Let's begin. 

Oct 31, 2014 10:16 PM
Comments · 2

Selda, do you mind if I correct you? 

I am back on italki

Although I have been a member of italki for nearly four years, I haven't been able to teach myself English because I didn't try to continue my learning here. We had to study for some exams in Turkey, such as KPSS, ALES or KPDS. By the way, these are very stupid exams. :) Anyway, I've passed all of them, and am resolved to learn English properly now. Also, I want to teach Turkish. Let's begin.

Although I understood what you meant to write, the frequent errors in your text made it difficult and tiring to read. Ignoring basic rules (such as a capital I) makes your English level seem much poorer than it is. Don't drop your standards! ;)

That said, welcome back and good luck! 

November 1, 2014

Thank you so much.I am appreciative to you. I keep in my mind to your advice. See you :)

November 1, 2014