Wendy☆Yan
Asians look younger than white people?

http://www.speakingofchina.com/china-articles/foreign-exchange-student-youre-white-woman-looks-older-asian-husband/

I have this question after reading this article.

In China, many girls use sun umbrellas outside and lots of facial masks or skin care products to make themselves be white. Because there is a Chinese saying: a white covers a hundred ugly. 

So what's the truth?

Nov 1, 2014 8:07 AM
Comments · 5

Yes I think Asian people look younger than the westzrners. I think the reasons are diverse.

one of

them is that they protect a lot their skin from the sun, while western love the sun, but the gives wikles.

an other reason, I think it's because asian men don't have beard (or very few), meanwhile many western  like keeping a beard, it makes them look older and more mature.

November 3, 2014

Yeah, I can't help noticing that the Chinese and other Asians look much younger than they are.

November 3, 2014

Yes, not only East Asian but also Southeast Asian look younger than westerners. When I say I'm 29, a lots people say 'You must be joking'. But in my view, Africans or half-black people also look younger than their actual age. 

November 3, 2014

China, Japan and SK are just parts of Asia, there are southern Asia, southeastern Asia, Northern Asia, Middle East and Western Asia, east Asians can't be on behalf of the rest of our whole asian area.

November 3, 2014

To me, people from China, South Korea, Japan seem to be really younger compare to people here, in my country. I have always problem to guess their age.

November 2, 2014