XuongQ
First notebook entry: Introducing myself Hello, I am Chinese and have been living in Canada since I was 4 years old. I was born in Vietnam, but never got a chance to learn the language. After visiting Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam during 2002. I have fallen in love with the city and Vietnamese Culture. I like to travel and Vietnam is one of my favourite Countries to go to. I am trying to learn Vietnamese because someday I would like to reside in Ho Chi Minh for one or two years.
Hi, i am Huy. Nice to see you. I living small city in vietnam named Quynhon. Would you like to add me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jonny.huy
Hello . Thank you for loving that you intend my country. I can help you to learn vietnamese . I hope one day i can take you to see sightseeings of Hanoi, Vietnam . I'm glad to be your friend :)
I'm proud of my country when you said that. if you want, we can exchange language together. And i am willing to take you around when you come back Ho Chi Minh again. Nice to be friend with you !
I am a Vietnamese student. Great to meet you here. I am learning English. Maybe we can help together. :)
HI