mona
My name is Mona I'm 18 years old I'm a student in university of economie in Morocco I am learning the turkish language because I have the relation ship with turc people in my training period :)
1

My name is Mona.(do not forget period)

Benim adım Mona.

I'm 18 years old.

On sekiz yaşındayım.

I'm a student in university of economie in Morocco

I am a student at University of  economie  in Morocco.

Fas da ekonomi üniversitesinde öğrenciyim. 

I am learning the turkish language because I have the relation ship with turc people in my training period :)

I am learning Turkish language because I have a relationship  with Turkish in my training period. :)

Hi . My name is Seckin. I am living in Istanbul and working as a mechanical engineering. You know, Istanbul is very big cities. 15 million people are living there. and also it is historical city. I am sure you will like this city. you can travel everday between two continent from asia to europan side and vice versa. The scen is wonderful when you pass the bridge connecting these continent. anyway, there are lots of thing about my city. however, now, it is your turn. Take care..
Benim adim Mona Ben on sekiz yasindayim . fas da ekonomie universitesinde ogrenciyim

My name is Mona I'm 18 years old I am a student at University of economie in Morocco.

I am learning Turkish language because I have a relationship with Turkish in my training period. :)

Hi! I'm Ron in New York, USA. I'm happy to help you improve your spoken English and I'd love to be new friends, too! I use Skype: ron.jenkins86 and QQ: 1990992857 . Let's chat soon! :)