mehtadh
Write About a travel experience I will be go in goa last nevember'2011 in my group, my train is 4.30 pm in surat and i will be rech in goa next day early 6.30 am, i will be rech my hotel 7.30 am, i will be fresh my hotel than i will be go in baga beach, it is ameging beach,sea's water are very clean and clear i will dive in this water i will be very enjoy in hole day, i will enjoy by 4 type ride, baloon ride is very intresting i will be pay 600 rs in his ride, I will be seat in Boat than boat go to the sea i think boat stop in beach to 30 to 40 km in sea than one by one all men ware in baloon than baloon go in the boat to over the 130 to 150 fit over the sky, this time beach view is the amezing,2 nd day i will be visit in north goa, i will be sean in Charch, Dolfine Show, Fort, Coconet Beach, Jail,and othe beaches,3rd night i will be go in disco track & crouse& casino Visit, My experience in Goa Your Hole life one time plz visit to goa
HELLO, How are you today.my name is penda ,i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address ([email protected]) I believe we can move from here! I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.. (Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life) yours in love, Penda.

Write About a travel experience

I will be go in goa last nevember'2011 in my group, =  I will be going  to Goa  in  next  November 2011.

my train is 4.30 pm in surat and i will be rech (REACHING) in Goa next day early MORNING @ 6.30

, i will be rech ( REACHING )  my hotel  @  7.30 am,

i will  BE ( GET )  fresh  IN   my hotel than ( THEN )   i will be go (GOING)  in ( TO)  baga beach,

it is ( AN )  ameging  ( AMEZING )  beach,

(  SEA ) sea's water are (  IS )   very clean and clear

i will dive in this water i will be  enjoy ( ENJOYING )    hole day,

i will enjoy by 4 type OF   (RIDES ) ride, baloon ride is very intresting i will  pay 600 rs  (  RS 600 ) in  ( FOR  ) his ( THIS )   ride,

I will  seat  (  SIT )   in  A   Boat than ( THEN )   boat ( WILL )  go to the sea i think boat stop in beach to 30 to 40 km in sea than one by one all men ware (WERE )  in baloon than (  THEN )  baloon go  (GOES)  in the boat (  AIR )  to over the  (  UP  IN THE  SKY )   130 to 150 fit over ( IN )  the skthis time beach view is the amezing,2 nd day i will be visit in N orth  G oa, i will  sean ( SEE )   THE   CHURCH Charch, Dolfine Show, Fort, Coconet Beach, Jail,and othe ( OTHER )  beaches,3rd night i will  go in disco track & crouse ( CRUISE )  & casino Visit, My experience in Goa Your Hole life one time plz visit to  ( IT WILL BE  MY  LIFE  TIME  EXPERIENCE ) Goa 

Actually  you should  have written in  the Past tense.  OK ?

Pl  re-write it.