anoop427
Nenu pairu Anoop.Nenu degree chaduvavalenu.Nenu higher studies andhralo chadvulo plan chesthanu. I am learning Telegu because I want to make friends and also study in Andhra Pradhesh. My native language is Kannada and I grew up in India. I enjoy listening to music,reading books and watching movies(Tollywood).

Naa pairu Anoop. Nenu degree chaduvavaledu.Nenu higher studies andhralo chaduvaalani plan chesthunnaanu.

I am learning Telegu because I want to make friends and also study in Andhra Pradhesh.
My native language is Kannada and I grew up in India.
I enjoy listening to music,reading books and watching movies(Tollywood).

Haiii anoop I am frm Tirupati and ask me any doubt in Telugu and thnks for learning Telugu

Naa peru Anoop.Nenu degree chaduvutunna .Nenu higher studies ki andhralo chadavalle ani plan chesthanu na.

I am learning Telugu because I want to make friends and also study in Andhra Pradesh.

Na pairu Anoop.Nenu degree chaduvutunanu.Nenu higher studies andhralo chadavalani plan chesthuna.

I am learning Telugu because I want to make friends and also study in Andhra Pradhesh.

Naa peru Anoop.Nenu degree chaduvutunnanu.Nenu higher studies andhralo chadavalani plan chesthunanu.