Alice
FBI criminal psychological test A male sicentist reminisced : He and his wife went to the South Pole to do research,but he got snowblindness on the way, he couldn't see anything.And they lost their direction ,finally they had nothing to eat but the meat of raw penguins to keep their life. But his wife didn't make it,she died.The scientist went on his way for another day,then he got rescued. The day after he got rescued, he went to the penguin meal restaurant to eat penguin, and then he commited suicide the next day. Why did he kill him self?
He ate his wife!
Why !

FBI criminal psychological test

A male scientist reminisced : He and his wife went to the South Pole to do research,but he got snowblindness on the way, he couldn't see anything.And they lost their direction ,finally they had nothing to eat but the meat of raw penguins to keep their life. But his wife didn't make it,she died.The scientist went on his way for another day,then he got rescued. The day after he got rescued, he went to the penguin meal restaurant to eat penguin, and then he commited suicide the next day. Why did he kill himself?