jim
House Now I and my family live in a smaller house So I want to buy a house bigger than this house About new house I would like there are three floors in here,and five rooms every room has a toilet inside,last I hope have a big kitchen in first floor
Dec 29, 2012 3:20 AM

Now, I and my family live in a smaller house.

So, I want to buy a house bigger than this house.
About new house I would like the new house to be about there are three floors in here,and five rooms.  
Every room has should have a bathroom. toilet inside.Lastly, I hope to have a big kitchen on the first floor.

Put a comma after introductory phrases like: so, now, hover, lastly, therefore.

A "toilet inside" is not incorrect grammatically, just not very commonly used.  We usually say restroom (usually for restaurants, public places), bathroom (inside a house, with bathtub/shower), and in rooms we sometimes get more specific like "a full bath" meaning not just a shower, but bathtub, sink, mirrors, etc.

"About the.."  is also a bit odd in conversation to say.  We rarely begin a sentence with about.

My Future House

Right N now, I and my or( my family and I ) family live in a smaller house.
So I want to buy a  house bigger  than this house, About In my new or future house I would like it to have there are three floors in here, and five rooms. e Every rooms in the interior has its own a toilet inside,last   and in the first floor I hope have   has a big   large kitchen. in first floor
.

Wrong Correct Suggestion

House

Now I and my family my family and I live in a smaller house.
So I want to buy a house that is bigger than this house. 
About new house I would like for the house there are to have three floors in here and five rooms.
Every room has should have a toilet inside. Last I hope to have a big kitchen in on the first floor.

(I would like to have a three story house with five rooms and five bathrooms)