Oxana
looking for help I know learning language without speaking practice is meaningless... but what should I do if I'm incommunicative?
Feb 8, 2013 5:58 PM
1

looking for help

I know learning language without speaking practice is meaningless... but what should I do if I'm incommunicative? I'm looking for speaking practice but... I can't force myself to speak to strangers ))) I can do it once and I maybe seem cheerful and talkative but I never get to the second time. I feel panic thinking "what can I say?", "what to talk about?" And I do everything to avoid the second conversation.

February 8, 2013
Interested
I feel similar. Life stopped at some point and seems to be uninteresting, isn't worth discussing it at all.
Hi Oksana! ! I'm Ron in New York, USA. I'm happy to help you learn or improve your spoken English! If you are looking for help, please add me to Skype: rjjenk1 and QQ: 1950063631 and let's meet and be friends! Thanks!

I  Am l Looking f For h Help

I know learning   there is a saying:  The study of language  is without worthless  if you do not speaking or  practice ing  it is meaningless...  b But what should I do if I '  am a person  who is i uncommunicative?or  unwilling to talk

I'm sorry if you feel that way :( you can talk to me :)