jelleby
First notebook entry: Introducing myself I am learning sign language, because I want to better communicate with with the deaf community and this is a language that interests me. My native language is English and I grew up in Florida I enjoy spending time with my family, Sudoku and trying new things .
Feb 27, 2013 5:57 PM
When I was young, i studied with deaf people. They learnt me French Sign Language alphabet and i never forget it. I know some words in LPC, a French language. But, once i travelled abroad and i would like to talk to a deaf people. It is quite complicated because it is not the same language. I think in the future, i will learn this language.it interests me.
I'm learning sign language too! I can do American Sign Language alphabet, and just learned some simple words, like Mother, Father, etc. My native language is Indonesian, but I don't have any access to learn Indonesian Sign Language, because the easiest Sign Language to find on the internet is Ametican Sign Language. I wonder how to learn Sign Language through iTalki, since it doesn't provide video or other tools to practice this language. But I'm happy to meet some people who are willing to learn.