Gleb
Burma What do you know about Burma, or as the native speakers says, Maynmar? It's not big state near India and China. One day accidently i found in Wiki a article about Burmese. And i liked it! Those letters with many circles, it's unusual and beautiful, i think. When i said about it my brother, he has found for me a Burmese language manual. Since this day i study Burmese. It's got slowly, i think, but some word i knew and almost entire alphabet.

Burma

What do you know about Burma, or as the native speakers says, Myanmar? It's а small country near India and China. One day accidently (by accident), I found on Wikipedia an article about Burmese. And I liked it! Those letters with many circles, were both unusual and beautiful, I think. When I told about it my brother about it, he has found for me a Burmese language manual. Since this day (Since then) I have been studying Burmese. It's got slowly (It is coming along slowly), i think, but I now know some words and most of the alphabet.

"It's a medium-sized country near India and China"... Actually, Burma is the largest country in South-East Asia. It has the 40-th largest area in the world, bigger than Thailand and than such "small" countries as France, Ukraine and Germany. It is not a very well-known country though, but this is another problem.
I think Burmese has one of the most beautiful scripts of any language. Burmese food is also fantastic. My city has the most Burmese immigrants of any city in the US, so there are several Burmese restaurants and groceries. I would love to visit there.

Burma

What do you know about Burma, or as the native speakers says, Myanmar? It's a medium-sized country not big state near surrounded by Thailand, India and China. One day by accident i found in Wiki a article about the Burmese language and script, and i liked it! Those letters with many circles, it's unusual and beautiful, i think. When i said told about it my brother about it , and he has found for me a Burmese language manual. Since that day i study Burmese. It's going slowly, i think, but some words i now know and almost the entire alphabet.

Hm, once I've met a guy from Burma..but he lives in Chicago now, so we spoke just English