Olga
The Fried Potatoes I suppose every of Russian people likes fried potatoes. Now my husband is cooking them and I can feel a delicious smell and foretaste my pleasure. There are so many methods of cooking fried potatoes. Someone adds butter by the end of cooking. Someone loves fried potatoes with mushrooms and dill. I love all of them. I am trying to persuade myself that it is not important which food you have. It just should be useful. But I can't. I always prefer fried potatoes to a useful curd. :)

The Fried Potatoes

I suppose every of all Russians people likes fried potatoes. Now my husband is cooking them and I can feel detect a delicious smell aroma and foretaste my pleasure fortelling my palate pleasure to come. There are so many methods of cooking making fried potatoes. Someone adds butter by at the end of cooking. Someone Others loves fried potatoes them with added mushrooms and dill. I love all of them. I am trying to persuade myself that it is not important which what kind of food to eat you have. It must just should be tasty useful. But However, I can't. I always prefer fried potatoes to a useful healthy curd. :)

The Fried Potatoes

I suppose every of Russian people likes fried potatoes. Now my husband is cooking them and I can feel a delicious smell and foretaste my pleasure. There are so many methods of cooking fried potatoes. Someone adds butter by the end of cooking. Someone loves fried potatoes with mushrooms and dill. I love all of them. I am trying to persuade myself that it is not important which food you have. It just should be useful. But I can't. I always prefer fried potatoes to a useful curd. :)

Hi, Olga. Your English writing is very cohesive and easy to understand. People is the plural and person is singular. In your article you were referring to every single one (individual/one person) so have to use 'person'. If you had written it differently, you could have used 'people' - for example 'I suppose all/most Russian people like fried potatoes'. Here you would be referring to more than one so could use 'people'. In your fourth sentence you are referring to numbers of people so should say 'some people' not 'someone' wich is just one person.  

The Fried Potatoes

I suppose every (of) Russian person (people) likes fried potatoes. Now my husband is cooking them and I can feel a delicious smell and foretaste my pleasure. There are so many methods of cooking fried potatoes. Some people add (Someone adds) butter after they (you) have cooked them (by the end of cooking or some people love (. Someone loves) fried potatoes with mushrooms and dill. I love all of them. I am trying to persuade myself that it is not important which food you have. It just should be useful. But I can't. I always prefer fried potatoes to a useful curd. :)

The Fried Potatoes

I suppose think every of Russian people likes fried potatoes. , so right N now my husband is cooking them   fried potatoes. I can feel   smell a  how   delicious it  is delicious smell and  how fore   it taste my pleasure. There are so many methods   different ways of   in cooking fried potatoes.

others add S some one adds butter by the end ofafter cooking. , they Someone loves   want fried potatoes with mushrooms and dill.   and I really love all of them. I am trying to persuade   encourange myself that it'i s not important which if  what kind    of  food do you have. YesIt is just should   be useful. But I t's   can't. not always  and  I prefer fried potatoes to a useful curd.   Cheese. :)

More than enough have offered corrections - but if, as I suspect, they are deep fried, we call them 'chips' or 'wedges'
I love potatos, it's always tasty, no matter how you have cooked it :)