Hend
Aging Nowadays, the average life expectancy is increasing due to advanced in health care, technology and knowledge. However, this may lead to many problems for individual and Society. In this essay the problems and solutions for impact of increase aging populations will be discussed. Most of aging population will receive pension salary that lead to government mandatory increase tax on young adult to manage the demand especially in economic crisis. Most of elderly retired people need special care by their sons and their relative to look after them rest life. In addition, elderly patient need more health care especially when they suffering from chronic illness.

Aging

Nowadays, the average life expectancy is increasing due to advanced in health care, technology and knowledge. However, this may lead to many problems for individuals and our society. In this essay, the problems and solutions for an impact of increase aging populations will be discussed.

Most of the aging population will receive a pension plan salary that leads to the government enforcing a mandatory increase in taxes to help on young adults to manage the during this high demanding especially in economic crisis. Most of the elderly and retired people need special care from by their sons and their relatives to look after them. rest life. In addition, elderly patients need more health care especially because when they are suffering from various chronic illnesses.

Keep practicing! The ideas are definitely there, you just need to reread your work and see if it makes sense to you. Sometimes when I write something I need to reread it a couple of times and change it up so it sounds just right. 

Aging

Nowadays, the average life expectancy is increasing due to advancement in health care, technology and medical knowledge. However, this may lead to many problems for the individual and society. In this essay, the problems and solutions for an aging population will be discussed.

Most senior citizens will receive a pension income, the source of which is tax money from young adults. In order to balance the budget, the government may have to increase taxes, to fund an increasingly aging population, which can be a taxing demand on the taxpayers, especially during economic crisis.

Most retired elders need special care, which is provided by their sons and their relatives, for the remainder of their lives. In addition, some elders who suffer from diseases need more health care.

--------------

Sorry, I have to butcher your writing a bit, in order to express your idea.