Moisés
A fiction story She tried to stop but she didn't get it and she hit the man. After that, she stopped the car and took her mobile and she marked emergency number. Hannah was very guilty so she went to look at the man and… he was John! - her first love. She hadn't seen for long time because he moved to another country for job. Hannah couldn’t say anything, then the ambulance showed there and it carried him to the hospital. Hannah began to visit the hospital where John was. She began to be focused him. He was still the interesting person of the past and she felt comfortable around him again. Hannah was in a very difficult situation.
1

A fictional story

Hannah [She] tried to stop [or 'tried stopping'] but she wasn't able to didn't get it and she hit a the man. After that, she stopped the car, and took [or 'got'] out her mobile and [she] called the marked emergency number [or 'she called 911']. Hannah was feeling very guilty so she went to go see look at who the man was that she hit and… [lo and behold] it [he] was John! - her first love. She hadn't seen him for a long time because he moved to another country for work job. Hannah couldn’t say anything [or 'couldn't speak a word'],. Then the ambulance showed up there and it carried took him to [the] hospital. Hannah began to visit [or 'began visiting'] the hospital where John was. She started spending a lot of time with him ['She began focusing on him'-this sounds very unnatural]. [She realised] He was still the interesting person of that he was in [this sounds better than 'of'] the past and she was feeling felt comfortable around him again. Hannah was [or 'Hannah found herself']  in a very difficult situation [or 'predicament'].