Antonella
I like to read I have a passion for the literature i like the novels, the short story and the poem.I read modern and classic writers. Now the my favourite is Jose Saramago i read all his books .Between the writers of short story i like Alice Munro and Raymond Carver. Among poets i like Emily Dickinson.
1

I like to read

I have a passion for the literature I like the novels, the short stories and the poems.  I read modern and classic writers. Now the my favourite is Jose Saramago I read all of his books. Between the For writers of short stories, (Or you could say: For/ Among short story writers, ) I like Alice Munro and Raymond Carver. Among poets I like Emily Dickinson.

I enjoy Carver and Dickinson too!  I am absolutely a bibliophile, and read many kinds of literature and poetry in both French and English.  It is a great way to improve language skills. 

Grammar note: when we speak in general terms we use the plural and there is often no need for an article (the). 

I like to read

I have a passion for the literature i like the novels, the short story and the poem.I read modern and classic writers. Now the my favourite is Jose Saramago i read all his books .Between the writers of short story i like Alice Munro and Raymond Carver. Among poets i like Emily Dickinson.

I like to read.  I have a passion for literature.  I like novels, short stories and poetry.  I read both modern and classical authors.  At present my favourite author is Jose Saramago.  I have read all his books.  Alice Munro and Raymond Carver are amongst my favourite short story authors while Emily Dickenson is my favourite poet.  (is a poet I like) 

Thank you Al, good weekend and see you son ,Antonella
Antonella, in the United States favourite is written favorite. Buon fine settimana. Al
Now I'm studying English Elina, but if you want to recommend a book I'll be happy to read it translated, Antonella