Vannia
long long time! It has been long time no write on here. I don´t remember the last day I wrote a notebook entry but it is easy to know it on italki because keeps all your notebook entries and it is very helpful because you can read and fix your mistakes and improve the language you´re learning. I hope to have no much mistakes on this one :)
Feb 1, 2014 2:36 PM

Long long time!

It has been a long time since I have written on here. I don´t remember the last day I wrote a notebook entry but it is easy to find it on italki because it keeps all of your notebook entries and it is very helpful because you can read and fix your mistakes and improve the language you´re learning. I hope not to have many mistakes on this one :)

February 1, 2014

long long time!

It has been long time no write on here. I don´t remember the last day I wrote a notebook entry but it is easy to know it on italki because keeps all your notebook entries and it is very helpful because you can read and fix your mistakes and improve the language you´re learning. I hope to have no much mistakes on this one :)

It has been a long time since I have written here. I don't remember the last day I wrote a notebook entry but it is easy to on on italki, because it keeps your notebook entries. It is very helpful because you can read and fix your mistakes and improve the language you're learning. I hope to have no mistakes on this entry!