Mircéa
I hope visit incredible places in Australia I have plans for visit Australia next year and I'm excited for meet incredible places there. I chose a city Perth, because have just 5% brazilian people, I think is very import for practice my english when it has contact just with people talk english. I want meet Australian Rules futebol (AFL) in MGC (stadium I suppose) that was sugestion of the my australian friend. Walk on the beach of couse will be very nice because I love the beach and is my favorite programar in Brazil and surfing is good idea ( like if I know surfing :( ) My new australian friend tell me have many beautiful places for visit Australia, but what caught my attention was Great Barrier Reef where everything dies. I hope my chose it is the best chose.
1

I hope visit incredible places in Australia

I have plans to visit Australia next year and I'm excited to meet incredible people there.
I chose to go to Perth, because very few brazilian people visit the city. I think it's very import for my English learning to only be in contact with native English speakers only.
I want watch Australian Rules football (AFL) at MGC (stadium I suppose) that was a sugestion from my Australian friend.

Walking on the beach will be very nice because I love beaches and is my favorite programar in Brazil (<em>What do you mean here???</em>) and surfing is good idea ( as if I know how to surf :( )
My new australian friend told me there are many beautiful places to visit in Australia, but what caught my attention was Great Barrier Reef where, unfortunately, the coral is dying
I hope I made the best choice!!.

good work! As an Australian I can tell you that you will have a good time here. Are you travelling to other cities beyond Perth? I can give you advice on where to go if you visit Melbourne. 

1

I hope visit incredible places in Australia

I have plans for visit Australia next year and I'm excited for meet incredible places there.
I chose a city, Perth, because there are just 5% of brazilian people. I think it is very important for practice my english because it has contact just in contact with just people talking english.
I want meet Australian Rules futebol (AFL) in MGC (stadium I suppose) that was suggestion of the my australian friend.
Walk on the beach of couse will be very nice because i love the beach and it is my favorite program in Brazil and surfing is a good idea (as if i know how surfing :()   // (<em>you can do it :P)</em>
My new australian friend told me there are many beautiful places for visit Australia, but what caught my attention was Great Barrier Reef where everything dies.
I hope my choice it is the best choice.

Note: Good job, i'm exciting for you as well it's the dream of so much people. *_* 

I want W walk on the beach because  of couse will be  very like beaches. nice because I love the beach and is   I want to watch my favorite programar  in Brazil and   like surfing, is good idea ( like if   I although do not  know how to do  surfing. :( )
My new a Australian friend tell  told me have   that there are many beautiful places for   to visit in Australia, but what   I caught my attention was  the Great Barrier Reef where everything   many dies. died . 
I hope my   I chose it is the best chose. choice .

Have fun in Australia, you will love it! :)

I h Hopefully   I   Could  v Visit  The  i Incredible p Places i I n Australia

I have plans for   to visit Australia next year and I'm excited for meet to see the incredible places there. I chose a city  like Perth, because   since there is only have just 5% brazilian people living there, . I think it  is very important for   to practice my e E nglish so when  it has contact just with other people speak talk e English I can  be able to communicate to with them.
I want meet Australian Rules ralated to fute b o football game(AFL) in MGC (stadium I suppose) that was  a sugestion of the my australian friend.