Kseniya
About Samara, Russia I live in Samara, Russia. I like my city, but Samara is very strange city because sometimes cars ... drop in asphalt. Really, it is not a joke! In last time a truck drop a back wheel in asphalt. It was happened of May 14th. People from city hall claim that reason of accident is water supply system break. I do not know, may be it is truth, but such incidents occured too often in last year.
1

About Samara, Russia

I live in Samara, Russia. I like my city, but Samara is very strange city because sometimes cars ... sink in asphalt. Really, it is not a joke! The last time a truck's back wheel sunk in asphalt was on May 14th. People from city hall claim that reason for the accident is a water supply system break. I do not know. Maybe it is the truth, but such incidents occured too often last year.

About Samara, Russia

I live in Samara, Russia. I like my city, but Samara is very strange city because sometimes vehicles sink in asphalt. Really, it is not a joke! Recently the rear wheel of a truck sank in the asphalt. It happened on May 14th. People from city hall claim that the reason for the accident is due to a fault in the water supply system. I do not know, maybe it is true, but such incidents occured too often  last year.

Nobody has corrected one thing: "...but Samara is a very strange city because sometimes cars..." Notice the "a" before "very"? It's either "Samara is a very strange city" or just "Samara is very strange".
Certainly ! With pleasure )

About Samara, Russia

I live in Samara, Russia. I like my city, but Samara is very strange city because sometimes cars ... drop in asphalt. Really, it is not a joke! In last time a truck drop a back wheel in asphalt. It was happened in the 14th of May. People from city hall claim that reason of accident is water supply system break. I do not know, may be it is truth, but such incidents occured too often in last year.