Safylos
Do japanese people hate foreigners? Japanese culture is becoming very popular by its electronic products, games, animations and so on. But when you come to japan you will find the reality of japan is totally different from what you have seen on TV and Web. The japanese culture is very odd because its history and culture. When people talk Asia, they will say Chinese people, all people in Asia are Chinese, that's not the deal. And it will be a long story to tell, I'll write it down if you are interested. Generally speaking, japanese people are prejudiced against the foreign people, especially Asian foreigners, well, I'm telling the truth, and I think I'll be questioned if there are someone don't agree. So I would explain most of the japanese people do have prejudice. And they never express their emotion on their face. They are very polite to you, but you mistake that for them liking you. Japanese people do change their attitude when they communicate with foreigners because they interested in foreign countries and cultures. White guys will be lucky, you'll find a really lovely japanese grilfriend because japanese young women really give you compliments. Socially Japan is very good, welcome to Japan, THE SAMURAI'S COUNTRY
1

Do Japanese People Hate Foreigners?

Japanese culture is becoming very popular by because of its electronic products, games, animations and so on. But However, when you come to Japan you will find the reality of Japan is totally different from what you have seen on TV and Web.

The Japanese culture is very odd because of its history and culture. When people talk Asia, they will say Chinese people, all people in Asia are Chinese, that's not the deal. And it will be a long story to tell, I'll write it down if you are interested.

Generally speaking, Japanese people are prejudiced against the foreign people, especially Asian foreigners. well, I'm telling the truth, and I think I'll be questioned if there are someone who don't agree. So I would explain most of the Japanese people do have are prejudice. And They never express their emotion on their face. They are very polite to you, but you mistake that for them liking you.

Japanese people do change their attitude when they communicate with foreigners because they are interested in foreign countries and cultures. White guys will be lucky, you'll find a really lovely japanese girlfriend because Japanese young women really give you give you real compliments.

Socially Japan is very good, welcome to Japan, THE SAMURAI'S COUNTRY

Very interesting entry!  I hope this was helpful and please keep writing more :)

ah so japanes women like white guys? i am jealous lol. I AM GONNA BECOME WHITE NOW LOL!!!!!
Samurai no Kuni ^^ Oh that's indeed very interesting, about the emotions and such. "They are very polite to you, but you mistake that for them liking you"... I'll keep that in mind! :)

Do japanese people hate foreigners?

Japanese culture is becoming very popular by its electronic products, games, animations and so on.
But when you come to japan you will find the reality of japan is totally different from what you have seen on TV and Web.

The japanese culture is very odd because of its history and culture. When people talk Asia, they will say Chinese people, all people in Asia are Chinese, that's not the deal. And it will be a long story to tell, I'll write it down if you are interested.

Generally speaking, japanese people are prejudiced against the foreign people, especially Asian foreigners, well, I'm telling the truth, and I think I'll be questioned if there are someone don't agree. So I would explain most of the japanese people do have prejudice. And they never express their emotion on their face. They are very polite to you, but you mistake that for them liking you.

Japanese people do change their attitude when they communicate with foreigners because they interested in foreign countries and cultures. White guys will be lucky, you'll find a really lovely japanese grilfriend because japanese young women really give you compliments.

@charlescuy very thanks