little dog
A Long-term Student Last night, I had to stay up until 2:00 a.m. looking for some information related to a skin condition called “atopic dermatitis”. During my school-years, I learnt dermatology but not too much. Knowledge of the medical field is not limited. I believe that no doctor is an expert in every medical field. So, updating and learning forever is an essential task for those working as health care professionals. Sitting in front of my computer to search further information is because I was asked by my patient for clarification regarding her skin problem this morning. At that time, my neighborhood was very dark. No light was illuminated. They could have been sleeping for a long time. My duties are such. Being able to help my patients and ease their pain is my happiness. That’s why I don’t feel tired of becoming both a long-term medical student and a physician.
Jun 20, 2014 12:28 PM
1

A Long-term Student

Last night, I had to stay up until 2:00 a.m. looking for some information related to a skin condition called “atopic dermatitis”. During my school-years, I learnt studied dermatology, but not too much.

Knowledge of the medical field is not limited. The medical field has many areas of knowledge. I believe that no doctor is an expert in every medical field. So, updating and learning forever is an essential task for those working as health care professionals.

I am sitting in front of my computer to searching for further information is because I was asked by my patient for clarification regarding her skin problem this morning. At that time, My neighborhood was is very dark at night. No light was illuminated. There are no lights.  They could have been sleeping for a long time. ??

My duties are such. This is a part of my job. Being able to help my patients and ease their pain is my happiness. That’s why I don’t feel tired of becoming both  tire of being a long-term medical student and a physician.

learnt - maybe British? I dunno, sounds funny to me!

'I am sitting' - I added a subject. I made searching like sitting (-ing verbs) because then the states are the same. Flows better.

'At that time' confused me. You were talking about morning in the previous sentence, but now you are talking about night. I changed the sentence to present tense, it sounds more natural to say it is dark at night, instead of saying it was dark last night. Assuming night time is dark every night. (I am not explaining this very well. It is just a style change, not grammar!)

Sleeping - I didn't understand that part

'My duties are such' - correct esp. in England, but very formal, I made it easier to read.

Ok Doc - thanks for helping people!

June 26, 2014