Teacher Aiza
Professional Teacher
Rest in Peace, Robin Williams Hearing the news today on how one my my biggest idols passed away is very heart breaking. Sure, I haven't been watching any of his shows and movies lately, but he has greatly affected my life especially my childhood. His movies, Hook, Jumanji, Good morning, Vietnam, Patch Adams, Mrs. Doudtfire, A.I. (Artificial Intelligence), What Dreams May Come, and his voice behind Batty (Fern Gully), and Genie (Alladin) are some of his incredible works that will forever be in my heart. =( A part of me is quite happy to know that he's now free from his sufferings, but the way he went is also depressing. I also feel bad for the family he left behind - his immediate loved ones, his showbiz family, and his beloved fans. Watching some of his video clips online and remember this great man saddened my heart to the point of crying. However, reading articles and other people's posts about him online showed me how much loved he is. This genius has indeed touched many, he is dearly loved even if he doesn't know them personally. Typing this right now is honestly making me all teary again, but I'll find some comfort by making sure that this man will forever remain alive. Just like all the other great ones - Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, Princess Diana, Pope John Paul II, I will make sure my children and their children will know the name Robin Williams. They will enjoy his movies and love him as much as I did or even more. They will know that such a wonderful actor and person walked in this Earth and affected many as he had me. Mr. Robin Williams, I will forever cherish how much admiration I have for you as a person and an actor. I will forever remember how you make me laugh, cry, giggle, and smile. I will forever remember how you give that gentle look on your face when you smile. I will forever remember you. You will be dearly missed, Mr. Robin Williams. I love you. **hugs** xxx, --- from one of your biggest fans <3
=( Indeed. Genie~~~ TT^TT The content of this entry makes me sad and want to watch movies of his again. ***** On another note, reading this again, I also found a couple of grammatical errors. lol
@Teacher Aiza I was so devastated when I heard about this. I've always associated him with the genie! :-(
I forgot to mention Bicentennial Man. :( I was thinking of that movie when I typed A.I., but then again you were in A.I. as a voice of a holographic doctor.