Giovanni
Social psychology homework I Even if the idea of this activity is to give us the opportunity of using what we have learned in this course to improve our life (understanding this as our environment, people and their behavior, and how we interact with one another). I want to this chance to describe and analyze an event that changed my life in a positive way. I would like to called it my 14 days of compassion. The Univesidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM) is the oldest university in the continent (UNAM, 2014), and the most important public institution in Mexico. As part of her undergraduate and graduate programs, this institution nurtures research and social services in order to improve the social reality of that country. The Facultad de Estudios Superiores Iztacala (FES-I) is one of its campuses. In this entity Bachelor’s, Masters, and Ph. D. programs in Medicine, Nursing, Biology, Optometry, Odontology, and Psychology are taught there. In 2011, the FES-I organized what was called the Programa Universitario Multidisciplinario de Atención Comunitaria (PUMAC). The purpose of this program is to help the poorest communities in Mexico through sending teams of students of the six majors in order to work in their fields of specialization in those towns or villages. The students would not receive any money retribution, class credit, or even permission to be absent in other classes. This made it possible so that just the most motivated students (compassionate if you want) participated. I had the opportunity of being part of one of those teams as a psychology student. We were sent to Alvarado, a city located in the state of Veracruz, Mexico. The trip was made in three buses, and several trucks which transported all the material needed (the dentist’s mobile chairs, electric generators, optometrist’s kits, medicine and medical supplies, etc.). I need to mention that all the materials were carried in the trucks by the students. Because carrying our own food for 12 days was impossible, the plan with the community was: feed the students, and give them a place to sleep, in retribution they will work as much as possible for the community. More than 60 students took the trip. We were spread throughout the entire city and its surroundings in order to assist as many people as possible. My team was sent to Basanta, an island where the only way to get there is by a one-hour boat trip (if your boat had an engine).

Social psychology homework I

The idea of this activity is to give us the opportunity of using what we have learnt in this course to improve our lives (understanding our environment, people and their behavior, and how we interact with one another). I want to take this chance to describe and analyze an event that changed my life in a positive way. I would like to call it my 14 days of compassion.
The Univesidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM) is the oldest university on the continent (UNAM, 2014), and the most important public institution in Mexico. As part of her undergraduate and graduate programs, this institution nurtures research and social services in order to improve the social reality of the country.
The Facultad de Estudios Superiores Iztacala (FES-I) is one of its campuses. In this entity Bachelor’s, Masters, and Ph. D. programs in Medicine, Nursing, Biology, Optometry, Odontology, and Psychology are taught there.
In 2011, the FES-I organized what was called the Programa Universitario Multidisciplinario de Atención Comunitaria (PUMAC). The purpose of this program is to help the poorest communities in Mexico by sending teams of students from the six majors in order to work in their fields of specialization in those towns or villages. The students would not receive any money retribution as compensation, class credit, or even permission to be absent in their other classes. This made it possible so that only the most motivated students (compassionate if you want) participated.
I had the opportunity of being part of one of these teams as a psychology student. We were sent to Alvarado, a city located in the state of Veracruz, Mexico. The trip was made in three buses, and several trucks which transported all the material needed (the dentist’s mobile chairs, electric generators, optometrist’s kits, medicine and medical supplies, etc.). I need to mention that all the materials were carried in the trucks by the students.
Because carrying our own food for 12 days was impossible, the plan with the community was: feed the students, and give them a place to sleep, and in return they will work as much as possible for the community.
More than 60 students took the trip. We were spread throughout the entire city and its surroundings in order to assist as many people as possible. My team was sent to Basanta, an island where the only way to get there is by a one-hour boat trip (if your boat had an engine).

Social psychology homework I

Even if the idea of this activity is to give us the opportunity of using what we have learned in this course to improve our life (understanding this as our environment, people and their behavior, and how we interact with one another). I want to this chance to describe and analyze an event that changed my life in a positive way. I would like to call called it my 14 days of compassion.
The Univesidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM) is the oldest university in the continent (UNAM, 2014), and the most important public institution in Mexico. As part of her its undergraduate and graduate programs, this institution nurtures research and social services in order to improve the social reality  of that the country.
The Facultad de Estudios Superiores Iztacala (FES-I) is one of its campuses. In this entity Bachelors’s, Masters, and Ph. D. programs in Medicine, Nursing, Biology, Optometry, Odontology, and Psychology are taught there.
In 2011, the FES-I organized what was called the Programa Universitario Multidisciplinario de Atención Comunitaria (PUMAC). The purpose of this program is to help the poorest communities in Mexico through sending teams of students of the six majors in order to work in their fields of specialization in those towns or villages. The students would not receive any money retribution, class credit, or even permission to be absent in other classes. This made it possible so that for just the most motivated students (compassionate if you want) to participate participated.
I had the opportunity of being to be part of one of those teams as a psychology student. We were sent to Alvarado, a city located in the state of Veracruz, Mexico. The trip was made in three buses, and several trucks which transported all the material needed (the dentist’s mobile chairs, electric generators, optometrist’s kits, medicine and medical supplies, etc.). I need to should mention that all the materials were carried in the trucks by the students.
Because carrying our own food for 12 days was impossible, the plan with the community was: feed the students, and give them a place to sleep, and in retribution they will work as much as possible for the community.