Anton
About me I am from Siberia. It is a cold place with strong and severe people (but only outside) inside they very kind and soulful. Some years we have winter with -40C. But instead winter we usually have hot summer. It can be about 32C. I am a leader of a group of programmers. We work in telecommunication and security sphere. Why do i study english? Firstly, English is a language of mainstream knowledge and latest achievements. If you want to get new knowledge just in time, when it appears, you must know english, i think. Of course, i can read different 'new' books and articles after professional translator work, but it can be not a fresh information. Secondly. I have daughter. She "studies" english too. At this moment she knows about 400-500 words and can construct simple sentences in present simple and continuous form. And sometimes i fell, than my english knowledge is not longer enough for her education. We practiced every day about 8 month. Oh, I forgot to say... she is two years old. I like playing guitar (especially fingerstyle), painting, reading books and traveling. I am looking for somebody for communication in englesh and you have the same interest - welcome!
1

About Me

I am from Siberia. It is a cold place with strong and severe harsh people (but only on the outside). Inside they are very kind and soulful. Some years we have winters with temperatures reaching as low as -40 degrees (Celsius). But instead of such winters we usually have hot summers. It can be about get as hot as 32 degrees (Celcius).
I am a leader of a group of programmers. We work in the telecommunication and security sphere.
Why do I study English?
Firstly, English is a the language of mainstream knowledge and the latest achievements. If you want to get obtain new knowledge just in time, when as soon as it appears, you must know English, in my opinion think. Of course, I can read different various 'new' books and articles after professional translator work they are translated professionally, but it can be not a fresh this can turn out to be information which is hardly fresh.
Secondly, I have a daughter. She "studies" english too. At this moment she knows about 400-500 words and can construct simple sentences in the present simple and continuous forms. And sometimes I feel, that my knowledge of English knowledge is not no longer enough for her education. We practiced every day for about 8 eight months. Oh, I forgot to say/I forgot to mention... she is two years old.

I like playing guitar (especially fingerstyle), painting, reading books and traveling.
I am looking for somebody for communication to communicate with in English. And if you have the same interests - welcome!

It is cool! I have not ever listerned any Japanese or Chinese guitarist. Especially fingerstyle. Do you have any recomendation or examples?
Oh,This's a good article,And i like guitar and fingerstyle too!Especially japanese a guitarist.