Яна
Adults I like writing with my pen friends. We told about our future yesterday. We'll graduate our university soon. I think it's very difficult to begin living like adults for us, but I think we will be able to do it. And also, you can be child in your own soul. I want to tell you that if your life is only adult, you will be bored. Do you understand me? Have you ever thought about it?

Adults

I like writing with my pen friends. We told about our future yesterday. We'll graduate at our university soon. I think it's very difficult for us to begin living like adults for us, but I think we will be able to do it. And also, you can be a child in your own soul. I want to tell you that if your life is only adult, you will be bored. Do you understand me? Have you ever thought about it?

Yes darling, you're right!, is very important for the people not to loose that child spirit, because that's the one that make us happy by leting us to enjoy the smallest and simplest things in life, that makes us dream anad love without predjudices or boundaries.  Have a good day!  

до свидония