élo
Santa Maria de Poblet, Catalonia Hello! Yesterday I visited the Royal Abbey of Santa Maria de Poblet, a cistercian monastery in the South of Catalonia. It is a splendid monument, with a beautiful and original cloister. I took the guided visit in catalan and I understand almost everything! I was really happy because the guide was speaking rapidly and was not articulating very much. In the evening, there was a concert in the monastery, directed by the famous viola de gamba player, Jordi Savall.
1

Santa Maria de Poblet, Catalonia

Hello!
Yesterday I visited the Royal Abbey of Santa Maria de Poblet, a cistercian monastery in the South of Catalonia. It is a splendid monument with a beautiful and original cloister. I took the guided visit in Catalan and I understood almost everything! I was really happy because the guide was speaking very quickly and was not explaining very much. In the evening, there was a concert in the monastery, led by the famous viola de gamba player, Jordi Savall.

1

Santa Maria de Poblet, Catalonia

Hello!
Yesterday I visited the Royal Abbey of Santa Maria de Poblet, a cistercian monastery in the south of Catalonia. It is a splendid monument, with a beautiful and original cloister. I took the guided visit tour in Catalan and I understand almost everything! I was really happy because the guide was speaking rapidly and was not articulating very much. In the evening, there was a concert in the monastery, directed by the famous viola de gamba player, Jordi Savall.

In English we do not capitalize directions at all, but we do capitalize the names of languages.