Dima
Could u please check it :) At the competitor base she was enrolled into the advanced courses which were designed for students who sucessfully passed examination in financial economics, have profound quantative background, and sound knowledge of econometric techniques. Preference was given to the candidates with the strongest background in finance. These are: Case seminar in Corporate Finance II Hauptseminar Corporate Finance The case seminar is focused on practice of company valuation, capital structure, bankruptcy, corporate governance, dividend policy, and IPO. Working withing the team Evgeniya successfully applied the theoretical concepts and practical knowledge to the real-world situations offered by Harvard-Business School cases. The solution presented by the team demonstrated effective co-operation, detailed analysis, and excellent knowledge of the corporate finance and corporate governance concepts. The analysis of Due Diligence part of acquisition case was also highly appreciated by the Deutsche Bahn partners. Besides Evgeniya conributed personally into class discussions of business cases given by representatives from Elvaston Partners, Axel Springer, Argonas, etc. Final result was assessed with the first best note: 1.3. Hauptseminar is devoted to research aspect and covers major research topic, empirical findings, and wide range of applied econometric methods in modern corporate finance. Making personal 90 minutes presentation on market timing and managerial portfolio decisions Evgeniya demonstrated deep understanding of priniciples of behavioral corporate finance, theoretical models, and econometric approach. During pactical part she demonstrated proficiency in using main statistical instrument STATA®. She contributed into class work by providing fast solutions to common theoretical and technical problems, which arose during replication of a research paper by the participants. Having serious academic background, Evgeniya shows interest to aquire new knowledge, challenge non-trivial tasks, takes risk for the first step, responsibility for the team work, able to elaborate and present optimal solution, and manage dead-lines. The seminar was successfully completed with the note 1.7.
1

Could you u please check it :)  (people used to write "u" when chating, to save time writing, but's actually not right, it's the same for example in this case: "how r u?" )

At the competitor base she was enrolled into the advanced courses which were designed for students who sucessfully passed examination in financial economics, have profound quantitative background, and sound knowledge of econometric techniques. Preference was given to the candidates with the strongest background in finance.
These are:
Case seminar in Corporate Finance II
Hauptseminar Corporate Finance
The case seminar is focused on practice of company valuation, capital structure, bankruptcy, corporate governance, dividend policy, and IPO. Working withing the team, Evgeniya successfully applied the theoretical concepts and practical knowledge to the real-world situations offered by Harvard-Business School cases. The solution presented by the team demonstrated effective co-operation, detailed analysis, and excellent knowledge of the corporate finance and corporate governance concepts. The analysis of Due Diligence, part of acquisition case was also highly appreciated by the Deutsche Bahn partners. Besides, Evgeniya conributed personally into class discussions of business cases given by representatives from Elvaston Partners, Axel Springer, Argonas, etc. The Final result was assessed with against the first best higest note: 1.3.
Hauptseminar is devoted to research aspect and covers major research topics, empirical
findings, and a wide range of applied econometric methods in modern corporate finance. Making personal a 90 minutes personal presentation on market timing and managerial portfolio decisions, Evgeniya demonstrated deep understanding of priniciples of behavioral behavior in corporate finances, theoretical models, and econometric approach. During the practical part she demonstrated proficiency in using the main statistical instrument STATA®. She contributed into to class work by providing fast solutions to common theoretical and technical problems, which arose during replication of a research paper by the participants. Having serious academic background, Evgeniya showed interest to aquire new knowledge, challenge to non-trivial tasks, takes risks taking for by doing the first step, responsibility for the team work, able ability to elaborate and present optimal solutions, and manage dead-lines. The seminar was successfully completed with the note 1.7.

Notes:

- "able" has to be changed by "ability", because in this section of your writing you are listing nouns (knowledge, responsitility, etc) so you need the noun "abiluty" insted of the verb "able".

- "takes", you wrote it conjugated in the third person, but actually since you started the with the phrase "Evgeniya showed interest to..." and then you make a list of things for which she showed interest, this list became a lists of nouns, like in the case of "ability", so "risk taking" is the noun you have to use.

до свидония, всего доброго !

1

Replace "sucessfully" with "successfully".

Replace "Working withing" with "Working within".

Replace "Besides Evgeniya conributed personally into.." with "Also, Evgeniya contributed in..." 

Replace "priniciples" with "principles".

Replace "pactical" with "practical".

Replace "contributed into" with "contributed in".

Replace "aquire" with "acquire".