Shabnam
IELTS TASK 2: (12). Happiness. Please help me with corrections. Thank you. Questions: Happiness is considered very important in life. Why is it difficult to define? What factors are important in achieving happiness? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. Answer: All people are trying to be happy in their lives while they have different definitions for happiness and various items to make them happy. This essay will examine about those points of views. Being happy in life seems to be a part of human being’s nature. It is simple to be happy in life but it is not easy. Definition of happiness changes from person to person; as a result, there is no certain definition for the term of happiness. The reason why there is no definite definition for that and why it is not easy to define it is that each person feels happy by having the something the person wishes to have or the something is considerable for him or her. To be happy, there are several items which most people believe that with those the life could be happy. One of them is having a good and healthy family. They point to those having properties while they are struggling with incurable diseases. Another item is having a satisfying job which is the agent of happiness for some people. They feel they are doing something beneficial for the world and for their lives. The other option which is considered as an important key of happiness is being wealthy and having enough money to live in peace and luxury. To conclude, happiness is a necessary feeling in people’s lives. This feeling works as a potential for moving people to go on, like a fuel for body and brain. It could be difficult to give a definition for happiness to be agreeable for all because the things make different persons happy does not work for other persons.
1

IELTS TASK 2: (12). Happiness. Please help me with corrections. Thank you.

Questions:

Happiness is considered very important in life. Why is it difficult to define? What factors are important in achieving happiness? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Answer:

All people are trying to be happy in their lives while they have different definitions for happiness and various items to make them happy. This essay will examine about those points of view.

Being happy in life seems to be a part of human being’s nature. It is simple to be happy in life, but it is not easy. The definition of happiness changes from person to person; as a result, there is no certain definition for the term of happiness. The reason why there is no definite definition for that and why it is not easy to define it is that each person feels happy by having the something the person wishes to have or the something that is considerable for him or her.

To be happy, there are several items which most people believe that would make them happy. One of them is having a good and healthy family. They point to those having properties while they are struggling with incurable diseases. Another item is having a satisfying job which is the agent of happiness for some people. They feel they are doing something beneficial for the world and for their lives. The other option which is considered as an important key of happiness is being wealthy and having enough money to live in peace and luxury.

To conclude, happiness is a necessary feeling in people’s lives. This feeling works as a potential for moving people to go on, like a fuel for the body and brain. It could be difficult to give a definition for happiness to be agreeable for all because the things that make different people happy does not work for other people.

<em>It's a good explanation, one other thing that would help you to write better essays is to include more examples, for example in this case what defines happiness for you personally, and how this might be different from another person that you know.</em>