Lotus
Should i resign my current job? Now, I work for a foreign company as Office administrator assistant. I have worked this job for 3 years. That is a bored job. We worked 9 hours per day but almost time is free. That is the reason why i want to resign. I want to find a new job which have active environment. And I can use my skill which i have studied at my university. Somebody will say: Why not? But i still worry. Because unemployment is creasing. I must pay for my sister school fee and daily fee, rent house fee... And current company have a good salary that i though i can not get if i work for a another company. But the main reason i want to resign because i want to challenge my life. I worked for this company when i graduated till now. I want to find another job so that i can find out myself. I will know what i can do best.
1

Should i resign from my current job?

Now, I work for a foreign company as an Office administrator assistant. I have had this job for 3 years. That is a boring job. We work 9 hours per day but almost time is free. That is the reason why I want to resign. I want to find a new job which has an active environment, and where I can use my skills which I have studied at my university. Somebody will say: Why not? But I still worry. Because unemployment is increasing. I must pay for my sister's school fee and daily expenses, rent... And my current company has a good salary that I don't think I can get if I work for a another company. But the main reason I want to resign because B want a challenge in my life. I worked for this company from when I graduated till now. I want to find another job so that I can discover more about myself. I will know what I can do best.

<em>I wouldn't resign tomorrow, but if I were you, I would be looking for better opportunities while continuing to work there.</em>