ANA
A CAR ACCIDENT Hello, Yesterday I saw a car accident near London Park. A pedestrian was walking along the crosswallk when a car hit him. Then the car crashed with another car. There was horrible, four people were involved. One of then ,the pedestrian, was killed in the accident and the car´s passengers were injured. When it happened, I din´t know what to do, I was in shock. As soon as I can, I called to the Emergency Service. And then I decided to phone my relatives to advise everything was oK and I was well. The Police came immediately but the ambulance took five minutes. Theer people were evacuated from the site of the accident. The man dead stayed lie in the floor covered by a rug. I think that the injured people will be in the hospital for several days.

A CAR ACCIDENT

Hello,

Yesterday I saw a car accident near London Park. A pedestrian was walking along the crosswallk when a car hit him. Then the car crashed with into another car.

There It was horrible, four people were involved. One of them ,the pedestrian, was killed in the accident and the car´s passengers were injured.

When it happened, I didn't  din´t know what to do, I was in shock. As soon as I could  can, I called to the Emergency Service. And Then I decided to phone my relatives to advise them everything was oK and I was well.

The Police came immediately but the ambulance took five minutes. Theer people were evacuated from the site of the accident. The dead man remained lying on the ground, covered by a rug.

The man dead stayed lie in the floor covered by a rug.

I think that the injured people will be in the hospital for several days.

Bad story :( but good decision on you :)