Kay
l want to find a language partner to exchange the language with English Ok,once again,I`m a Chinese,l want to find a language partner to exchange the language with English, I`m serious ,wish that we can share each other a short time in practicing language,maybe twenty minutes,or more?I have been learning English for four months in a Englishi club,after those times,I found it still cann`t talk with the foreign people very smoothly,maybe I could understand what they were talking about,but I juest could not speak my opinion very clearly and speedy,and the new words so easy to forget, I do know the reason why----lacking in actual talking,so I think I need some friends who really want to learn the language,I can teach you Mandarin and the Orientalism:)

l want to find a language partner to exchange  the language with  English  and Mandarin 

Okay, once again,   I`m  a  Chinese,  and  I want to find a language partner to exchange  the language with  English  and Mandarin, .  I`m serious ,    I  wish that we can share  with  each other a short time in practicing  the  language,  maybe twenty minutes,  or more?  I have been learning English for four months in  a  an   Englishi  English  club,  and  after those  times  lessons,   I found  it  that I  still  cann`t  can't  talk with  the  foreign people very smoothly, .    m  Maybe I could understand what they were talking about,  but I  juest  just  could not speak my opinion very clearly and  speedy  fluently,  and the new words  are  so easy to forget, .  I do know the reason why----lacking in actual talking, .  s  So I think I need some friends who really want to learn the language, .   I can teach you Mandarin and  the  about  Orientalism  :)

----------

Okay, once again, I'm Chinese, and I want to find a language partner to exchange English and Mandarin. I'm serious, I wish that we can share with each other a short time in practicing the language, maybe twenty minutes, or more? I have been learning English for four months in an English club, and after those lessons I found that I still can't talk with foreign people very smoothy. Maybe I could understand what they were talking about, but I just could not speak my opinion very clearly and fluently, and the new words are so easy to forget. I do know the reason why--lacking in actual talking. So I think I need some friends who really want to learn the language. I can teach you Mandarin and about Orientalism :)

----------

I think you have been learning English for a lot longer than four months.  You're doing very well with English.  When you are writing English, remember the rules of grammar and punctuation that you have been taught.

l want to find a language partner to exchange the language with English

Ok,once again,I`m a Chinese,l want to find a language partner to exchange the language with English, I`m serious ,wish that we can get regular to share each other a short time in practicing language,maybe twenty minutes,or more?I have been learning English for four months in a Englishi club,after those times,I found it still cann`t talk with the foreign people very smoothly,maybe I could understand what they were talking about,but I juest could not speak my opinion very clearly and speedy,and the new words so easy to forget, I do know the reason why----lacking in actual talking,so I think I need some friends who really want to learn the language,I can teach you Mandarin and the Orientalism:)