Nicola
my school hi, i'm italian and study at the university, in particular civil engineering. It's very difficulty beacuse there is a lot math! Since i have started i have made much exam. I still remeber the long night spended to study! Unfortunately that thing is meaning that i don't have more time for study english. At the lessons, the teachers teach us how construct the buildings, the bridges, airports and so on. I would that it would be easier! When my study will be near to finish, i wish to go in America for my thesis. I would like to go in California.
1

My school

Hi, I'm italian and I study civil engineering at the university. It's very difficult beacuse there is a lot of math!

I've sat lots of exams since starting the course. I still remember the long nights spent studying!

Unfortunately that means that I don't have much time for studying English. In/during the lessons, the teachers teach us how construct the buildings, the bridges, airports and so on. 

I wish it were easier! When my studies are nearing their end, I hope to go to America for my thesis. I would like to go to California.

Ben fatto, Nicola.

First person personal pronouns (I, I'd, I'll, I'm, I've) are always capitalized in English, even in informal writing. 

The most common preposition to accompany the verb 'to go' is TO, e.g. 'I'm going to France', 'She's gone to the shops...' 'He'll probably go to hell if he doesn't change his ways,' etc.

It's much rarer to say you're going IN somewhere....the only examples I can think of are sentences such as:

I'm going in(side) in a minute

He went in(to) the house just before you arrived

Do you have to go into the office today?

As you can see, we only really use IN when the sentence involves going into a building...for places, we use TO... 

my school

Hi, I'm Italian and study at the College of Civil Engineering. It's very difficulty beacuse there is a lot math! Since I have started I have taken many exams. I still remember the long night spent to studying! Unfortunately, that thing is means that I don't have more time to study English. In the lessons, the teachers teach us how to construct the buildings, the bridges, airports and so on.

I wish that it were easier! When my studies will be near to are almost finished, I wish to go to America for my thesis. I would like to go to California.

Make sure you capitalize the pronoun "I" everytime and also proper nouns. Here is a link that may help you: http://grammar.yourdictionary.com/capitalization/10-rules-of-capitalization.html

I study chemical engineering and started to fed up to all the subjects!

my school

hi, i'm italian and I study Civil Enginnering at a University. It's very difficult because there is a lot math!
Up till now I have had many  exams. I still remember those long nights spent for studies! As a result i didn't have much time to study english. In the lessons we learn how to construct the buildings, the bridges, airports and so on.

I would like it to be easier ( or maybe you wanna say : I wished life would have been more simple) After my studies, i would like to go to America for my thesis. I would like to go to California.