can u help me? i am a girl, who born and grown up in a poor countryside in the Southern of Vietnam. and of course, Vietnamese is my main language, not only that, it is my only sole language, i never ever know to second language till i am fully grown. when i was studying in high school in city, learning English was mandatory here and this time, i was feeling weakness now, i am 17, and i was learning English for 3 years but my level is low, i did not contact with any foreign people yet. my character is shy and i dont want to contact with many people when i am not confident about me today, i am a hero to write this entry hoping someone be able to help me rising up my English. i want to go abroad to study but i am afraid for my ability, inside i dont like to take part in English class or English club because i am helpless on them. i dont want my character like that but i can change it.. i am a bashful girl, i love to study science, but i want to study alone and independent i dont know what is wrong with my personality?

c  Can  u  you  help me?

i  I  am a girl, who  was  born and  has  grown up in a poor countryside in  the Southern of  South  Vietnam. and  o  Of course, Vietnamese is my main language, not only that, it is my only  sole  language, .   i  I   never ever  did not  know  to  a  second language till  i  I  am fully grown.  w  When  i  I  was studying in high school in  the  city, learning English was mandatory here and this time,  i  I  was feeling weakness [1].
 n NNow,  i  I  am 17, and  i  I   was  have been  learning English for 3 years but my level is low,  I  did not  contact  talk  with any foreign people yet.  m  My character is shy and  I  dont want to  contact  talk  with many people when  I  am not confident about me
 t  Today,  I  am a hero to write this entry hoping someone  will  be able to help me  rising up  improve  my English.
 I  want to go abroad to study but  I  am afraid for my ability, inside  I  dont like to take part in English class or English club because  I  am  helpless on  not good with  them.
 I  dont want my character like that but  I  can change it..
 I  am a bashful girl,  I  love to study science, but  I  want to study alone and independently 
 I  dont know what is wrong with my personality?

----------

[1] It is better to say "not feeling confident" than to say "feeling weakness".

Please do not worry about the number of corrections I have made.  Most corrections are simple grammar rules, such as writing " I " and not " i ".

yes, thank you so much Charlescuy :x
Do not worry so much. You are doing quite well with your written English. I can understand all of your sentences. Keep practicing and you will do even better.