sunshine
A strange dream Hello everyone: Long time no see. How it's everything going on? Last night, I have a strange dream. Wow, I dreamed that I got married. So scared me. How strange it is. I dreamed that I married with a man while the man is one of my QQ friend. In the dream, I am 21 years old while my real age is 21 years old too. I will be married in this year??? Haha, I really think it is no possible. Because I didn't find the man who I loved until now. I still find or look the man whom I loved. I hope he can come to me soon. When it comes to remind the marriage, I will get afraid. Sure, I am afraid the marriage. I also didn't know why. As the growth of the age, my mother introduced the man to me. Maybe, one of them will be my husband. I am not ready while I still think that I am a small kid. I want the freedom. One of my colleagues, she got married 2 or 3 years. She had a baby just few months. She always complain about her husband. Sure, her husband isn't a good man. He didn't care about the baby and the her. I can't stand this man. He is so irresponsible. Also so hateful. She told me when I find my future husband, I should open my big eyes to find a good one. All in all, I didn't know what I want to say. I just a little afraid of getting married. Maybe , when I meet the real M r right ,than I won't say like that. I am still waiting for him who loved me, also I loved him. A good and a little handsome man. Ok, now it is ending time. Wish all of you have a wonderful day, than tomorrow have a wonderful weekend.

A Strange Dream

Hello everyone!

Long time no see. How is it it's everything going on?

Last night, I had have a strange dream. Wow, I dreamt that I got married. So it scared me. How strange it was  is. I dreamt that I married with a man while the man is one of my QQ friends. In the dream, I am 21 years old while my real age is 21 years old too. I will I be married in this year??? Haha, I really think it is not possible. Because I didn't find haven't found the right man who I loved yet until now. I'm still find or looking for a man whom I can loved. I hope he can come to me soon. When it comes to being reminded about the marriage, I will get afraid. Sure, I am afraid of the marriage. I also don't know why. As the growth of the age Growing up, my mother introduced the men to me. Maybe, one of them will be my husband. I am not ready, while I still think that I am a small kid. I want the freedom.

One of my colleagues she got married 2 or 3 years ago. She had a baby just a few months ago. She always complains about her husband. Sure, her husband isn't a good man. He didn't (or: doesn't) care about the baby and the her. I can't stand this man. He is so irresponsible. Also so hateful. She told me when I find my future husband, I should open my big eyes to find a good one.

All in all, I didn't (or: don't) know what I want to say. I'm just a little afraid of getting married. Maybe , when I meet the real Mr right, than I won't say things like that. I am still waiting for someone him who can love me and I can also love him. A good and a little bit handsome man.

Ok, now it is ending time.
Wish all of you have a wonderful day, then tomorrow have a wonderful weekend.

写得很好,加油!

A strange dream

Hello everyone:

Long time no see. How is everything??

Last night, I had a strange dream. Wow, I dreamt that I got married. So it scared me. How strange it was. I dreamt that I married a man while he is one of my QQ friends. In the dream, I am 21 years old while my real age is 21 years old too. Will I be married this year??? Haha, I really think it is not possible because I didn't find the man I loved until now. I still find or look for the man I love. I hope he can come to me soon. When it comes to being reminded about marriage, I will become afraid. Sure, I am afraid of marriage. I also didn't know why. As I grew up, my mother introduced the man to me. Maybe, one of them will be my husband. I am not ready as I still think that I am a small kid. I want the freedom.

One of my colleagues got married 2 or 3 years ago. She had a baby just few months ago. She always complains about her husband. Sure, her husband isn't a good man. He didn't care about the baby and her. I can't stand this man. He is so irresponsible. Also so hateful. She told me when I find my future husband, I should open my big eyes to find a good one.

All in all, I didn't know what I wanted to say. I'm just a little afraid of getting married. Maybe , when I meet the real M r right ,than I won't say that. I am still waiting for him who loved me, also I loved him. A good and a little handsome man.

Ok, now it is ending time.
I wish all of you a wonderful day, then tomorrow a wonderful weekend.

it was nightmare for you. lol