Mia
Do Not Take the Black Car I'm a Chinese girl.These days i have known two girls who took black cars lost their lives. i even cannot imagine how deadly blow their families need to bear.Many people blame these girls are stupid, but i have something to tell the society. i just graduated from my university and i completely know why there are a great number of girls choosing to take black cars.Actually, buses cannot be provided enough for university students.So we should understand the feeling of going back home. Do not blame them again. The government should take some actions, such as adding more buses for university students and punishing the drivers of black cars and sending them to the jail. Students need this help. thanks for modifying my composition and i hope you would like to give your comments.

Do Not Take the Black Car

I'm a Chinese girl.   These days  Recently   i  I  have known two girls who took [1] black cars  and  lost their lives.  i  I   even  cannot  even  imagine  how  the  deadly blow their families need to bear.  Many people blame these girls  are  for being  stupid, but  i  I  have something to tell  the  society.  i  I  just graduated from my university and  i  I  completely know why there are a great number of girls choosing to take black cars.  Actually,  not enough  buses  cannot be   are  provided  enough  for university students.  So we should understand the  feeling of going back  need to return  home. Do not blame them again. The government should take some actions, such as adding more buses for university students and punishing the drivers of black cars  and  by  sending them to  the  jail. Students need this help.

----------
[1] It would be better to replace "took" with "accepted a ride with".

"I have known two girls who accepted a ride with black cars."

Even so, your use of "took" was not wrong, so I did not correct it.

One of my Chinese audio lessons warns foreigners about black cars.  Don't get in to a black car.  If a black car is driving behind your car, move over and let it pass.  I am truly sorry to hear that you lost two friends in this situation.

Do Not Take the 'Black Car'

I'm a Chinese girl. These days i Recently I have known heard tell of two girls who took 'Black Cars' losing their lives/being murdered/being killed in accidents?. I even cannot even imagine how deadly a blow their families need to must bear. Many people blame these girls are as stupid, but i have something to tell the say to society. I just graduated from my university and I completely know understand why there are a great number of girls choosing to take 'Black Cars'. Actually, the buses cannot be provided enough for university students are far too few, so we should understand the feelings of students going back home. Do not blame them again. The government should take some actions, such as adding more buses for university students and punishing the drivers of 'Black Cars' and sending them to the jail/prison. Students need this help.

thanks for modifying my composition and i hope you would like to give your comments.

<em>Perhaps you should explain what 'black cars' are.</em>

<em>I was wondering as to the significance of 'Black Cars' in China - this is all I could find:</em>

<em>http://fuseki.net/home/black-cars-in-beijing.html</em>;

<em>would you like to tell me how to put the word 'even' in a sentence?</em>

Here was your original sentence:

I even cannot imagine how deadly blow their families need to bear.

Let's use a simpler version of this sentence:

I even cannot imagine their pain.

Here you are using a modal verb ("cannot") and a verb ("imagine").  Let's identify that modal verb phrase in a simpler sentence.

I [cannot imagine] their pain.

When the word "even" appears before the modal verb phrase, it usually means "also".  For example, these sentences have a similar meaning:

I also [cannot imagine] their pain.

I even [cannot imagine] their pain.

When used like this, "even" means "also".  Yet it emphasizes that the 'also' part may be unexpected or somehow special.  Here are two examples without a modal verb phrase:

I like spiders, I also like snakes.

I like spiders, I even like snakes.

We use "even" rather than "also" to emphasize that it is unexpected for someone to also like snakes.

If we move "even" to appear inside a modal verb phrase, it no longer means 'also', but instead emphasizes the modal verb phrase. For example, these sentence have a similar meaning:

I [cannot even imagine] their pain.

I [can NOT imagine] their pain.

The same emphasis can be added to a modal verb phrase using "can":

I [can even remember] her freckles.

I [can even believe] his story.

Now, your original sentence was not wrong.  (Perhaps I should not have moved the word "even".)  However, I believed that you did not mean "also" but instead wanted to emphasize that you could not imagine the pain of their families.  Hence, I moved the word "even" to be within the modal verb phrase "cannot imagine".

If my correction annoyed you or confused you, you can ignore it. Your original sentence was not wrong.

No, it is not a taxi. Sometimes when you go to some place, just talk a fixed money to the black drivers at the beginning.
Was the black car taxi?