Mahsa
Community Tutor
(If you can correct my mistakes) I do not think about my past I do not like to think a bout my past. I think the past is pasted so it is not necessary thinking a bout that in addition thinking a bout it , make wast my time. I live at the present and I have to think a bout my future. because now is important and makes my future. I think depressed people like thinking a bout their past instead of having plan for future and doing their pieces. I think when we full our time about the present and future , we do not have any time for thinking a bout our past . It is nice to know, I have to think a lot when you tell me 'say a good memory'. So I like to make my future regard the present. May be you want to tell that our past made our present. I have to tell you, yes, our past make our present but I tell that thinking a bout it often do not help to us. Thank you so much for your correction .

(If you can correct my mistakes) I do not think about my past

I do not like to think about my past. I think the past is pasted so it is not necessary thinking about that in addition thinking about it , make wast my time. I live at the present and I have to think about my future, because now is important and makes my future. I think depressed people like thinking about their past instead of having plan for future and doing their pieces. I think when we full our time about the present and future , we do not have any time for thinking about our past . It is nice to know, I have to think a lot when you tell me 'say a good memory'. So I like to make my future regard the present. May be you want to tell that our past made our present. I have to tell you, yes, our past make our present but I tell that thinking about it often do not help us.
Thank you so much for your correction .