David
introduce myself Hi everybody, this is my first time writing something, so, i´m will apreciatte if you can correct my words and vocabulary. well first of all i´m gonna tell you that i´m live with my girlfriend, we decided to move together on last january and i think we´re been doing very well, we only have a dinner room but by now that is only what we need i´m an unemployed by now but i been working on a casino by accountant work, i hope to found a new job soon that makes me happy. I´m a fan of house music and i enjoy my time at home putting my records on high volume while i´m play with my dog, it´s a Little Yorkie, when we play we use a tennis ball, i throw the ball and she bring it back to me we do this every day about a half of hour and then we take a rest. by now this is what i can tell you about me, now i want to know who are you? and if you want to share with me

introduce myself

Hi everybody, this is my first time writing something, so, I will appreciate it if you can correct my words and vocabulary.

Well, first of all I live with my girlfriend, we decided to move in together on last January and I think we've been doing very well, we only have a dining room set, but for now that is all we need. I'm unemployed by now, but I have worked in a casino doing accountant work, I hope to find a new job soon that makes me happy.

I´m a fan of house music and i enjoy my time at home putting my records on high volume while I play with my dog, it´s a Little Yorkie, when we play we use a tennis ball, I throw the ball and she brings it back to me, we do this every day about a half an hour and then we take a rest.

For now this is what I can tell you about me, now I want to know who you are, and if you want to share with me.