Paulo Ribeiro
Professional Teacher
Describing a family photo My favorite photograph was taken in a park in my city, by a great friend, who is a professional photographer and coincidentally I have met the day before. I like this photo because it shows our small family: me, my wife and my daughter, in a happy and relaxed moment. I remember my daughter laughing joyfully as she was holding a small rabbit that a woman had just bought to be a new pet. The woman let my daughter hold her the rabbit for just one moment, but it was enough time for the animal to participate in our family photo session.

Describing a family photo

My favorite photograph was taken in a park in my city, by a great friend, who is a professional photographer and coincidentally I have met saw the day before. I like this photo because it shows our small family: me, my wife and my daughter, and myself  (always say yourself last in a group of people) in a happy and relaxed moment. I remember my daughter laughing joyfully as she was holding a small rabbit that a woman had just bought to be a new pet. The woman let my daughter hold her the (either: "hold her rabbit" or "hold the rabbit".  Both are good but the use of "her the" isn't correct) rabbit for just one moment, but it was enough time for the animal to participate in our family photo session.