Kia
I fear for dogs.. :( I too had a pet dog. But I always fear for dogs because I have faced some bad experiences. The first time when I panicked was when I was with my niece in a scooty, we were hanging out to have a ride. I was about 6 meters away from the dog, I still remember that dog had a hard look on me like it was waiting to attack me. The moment I passed by its way it just started to bark loud and follow me even though I was at 50km/h, Oh that a disaster. Finally I somehow managed to esacape by speeding up my scooty. The other incident was when I was bicycling. Dogs are always distracted by bicyclers. I have no idea why. I'll be happy if anyone spares some time to correct my note. Thank you.

I am afraid of dogs.. :(

I had a pet dog but I'm always afraid of them because I have had some bad experiences.

The first time I panicked was when I was with my niece in a scooter. We were hanging out and about to go for a ride. I was about 6 meters away from the dog and I still remember it was staring at me like it was waiting to attack. The moment I passed by it just started to bark loudly and chase me even though I was moving at 50km/h. Oh, what a disaster! I finally managed to esacape by speeding up.

The other incident was when I was bicycling. Dogs are always distracted by bicyclers. I have no idea why.

I'd appreicate if anyone spends some time to correct my note.
Thank you.

I am afraid of dogs.. :(

I too had a pet dog once, but I'm still afraid of dogs because I have had some bad experiences in the past.

The first time when I panicked was when I was with my niece in a scooter. We were hanging around while waiting to go for a ride, and I was about 6 meters away from the dog. I still remember how the dog was glaring at me, like it was waiting to attack me. When I passed by its way it just started to bark loudly and ran after me even though I was going at 50km/h. Oh, what a disaster! Finally, I somehow managed to esacape by speeding up my scooter.

The other incident happened while I was bicycling. Dogs are always distracted by bicyclers. I have no idea why.

I'll be happy if anyone would spend some time to correct my note.

Thank you.

*Things highlighted in yellow are suggested changes, red is for ommisions, and words highlighted in blue are suggested (but not really nessary) additions.