Red Wine Dinner
腊肠。。。 在巴厘岛有一个流行卖腊肠的店铺。那店铺的名字是题题老。当我去过一会儿了那里、我朋友请我买一个给她、然后她后来支付我。 长话短说、我买了那腊肠给她、然后她支付我。一天面当我复查我的开支(我这样做、三天两头)、我知道我已经收取了她一万吨少!我不好意思告诉她、所以我 只随它去、当骂自己、为什么很粗心。 sweet pork sausages (lap cheong) There is a store in Bali well-known for selling sweet pork sausages. Its name is Titiles. When I was about to go there, a friend asked me to buy one for her, she would pay me later. So it happened. I bought her the sausages, and she paid me. A day later when I was rechecking my expenses (I do it every few days), I found out that I've charged her 10,000 rupiahs less! I felt uneasy to tell her, so I just let it be, while blaming myself for being so careless.
1

腊肠。。。

在巴厘岛有一个流行卖腊肠的店铺。那店铺的名字是题题老。当我去过一会儿了正要去那里、我朋友请我买一个腊肠给她、并且她后来付给我钱

长话短说、我买了那腊肠给她、然后她支付。一天面当我复查我的开支(我三天两头这样做)、我知道我已经少收取了她一万吨!我不好意思告诉、所以我 只随它去。骂自己、为什么很粗心。

sweet pork sausages (lap cheong)

There is a store in Bali well-known for selling sweet pork sausages. Its name is Titiles. When I was about to go there, a friend asked me to buy one for her, she would pay me later.

So it happened. I bought her the sausages, and she paid me. A day later when I was rechecking my expenses (I do it every few days), I found out that I've charged her 10,000 rupiahs less! I felt uneasy to tell her, so I just let it be, while blaming myself for being so careless.