vanessa
Do you prefer watching films or reading books? I prefer reading books although in determined cases I prefer watching films. Always the books are better than their films equivalent, because, with the book you may imagined the landscape, the main character like you want to he is, and you may feel their feelings. There are many people that prefer watching film that reading books, yet others do not think the same. There are many differences between watching a film and reading a book. Let´s start with the film. In the film the director in function of the budget that he has, he contrait the best famous for that he is the main character. The special effects are very important in almost all film, but overall in the action film and science fiction. The exit of the film is important for they may recover the money that they have inverted in the film. On the other hand the book. The writer has to have very watch out in descriptions all with a lot of details. And of course, is very important that the plot is interesting. When you read a book and after you watch film equivalent, you may see that everything said the book isn't in the film. I prefer reading books of romances, adventures and thriller and I prefer watching film of science fiction and action film.
1

Do you prefer watching films or reading books?

I prefer reading books although in some cases I prefer watching films. Always the books are better than their films' counterpart, because, with the book you may imagine the landscape, the main character like you want, and you may feel their feelings.

There are many people that prefer watching film to reading books, yet others do not think the same.

There are many differences between watching a film and reading a book.

Let´s start with the film. In the film the director with the budget that he has, contracts the best actor he can for the main character. The special effects are very important in almost all films, but especially in the action films and science fiction. The success of the film is important so they can recover the money that they have invested in the film.

On the other hand the book. The writer has to fill out the descriptions of all the characters with a lot of details. And of course, it is very important that the plot is interesting.

When you read a book and after you watch film equivalent, you may see that everything said the book isn't in the film.

I prefer reading books about romance and adventure and books that are thrillers and I prefer watching film of science fiction and action films.