Carmen
What is the secret of life? I think the most important thing in life is to be happy. You have to do what you really like and what you really make happy. But sometimes it is not eassy to get what you want and because of that you must have a positive attitude and look on the briht side of things. You should try to get something positive out of everything you do. It is also important to have experiences, to know new cultures and to learn new things. For example travelling is a good way to know other countries and other lifestyles. All of this makes you have a more open mind. And I think this is so good because it makes you look the world in other way and maybe when you have a problem in the future you know to tackle a problem better. But on the other hand I think it is not good to live a very stressful life because you can get old earlier. It is also good to have moments of rest. You have to look for a balance. The oldest person in the world is a japanese woman. In general japanese people are usually the people who live longer. It says that this is because nutrition and genetics. I guess this is also important because if you want to live so many years it is necessary to be healthy. I once read that the most important thing is to have a purpose in life, to attribute a sense. You have to have an aim and to try to reach it. And I think this is true.

What is the secret of life?

I think the most important thing in life is to be happy. You have to do what you really like and what you really makes you happy. But sometimes it is not eassy to get what you want and because of that you must have a positive attitude and look on the bright side of things. You should try to get something positive out of everything you do.

It is also important to have experiences, to know new cultures and to learn new things. For example travelling is a good way to know other countries and other lifestyles.
All of this makes you have a more open mind. And I think this is so good because it makes you look the world in another way and maybe when you have a problem in the future you know how to tackle a problem better.

But on the other hand I think it is not good to live a very stressful life because you can get old earlier. It is also good to have moments of rest. You have to look for a balance.

The oldest person in the world is a japanese woman. In general japanese people are usually the people who live longer. It says that this is because nutrition and genetics. I guess this is also important because if you want to live so many years it is necessary to be healthy.

I once read that the most important thing is to have a purpose in life, to attribute a sense. You have to have an aim and to try to reach it. And I think this is true.

..
You're right!
I like this postings, but having lots of friends around u will give good impacts for ur life too! xD