Ania
what makes a good friend? I was thinking about this term - good friend... In out time there is very simply to find many friends - you just add their name to your list in computer. And when we want to end this relationships we just edd their name from our list. But in reality the number of our real close friends is so small... But all of us understand that good friends is very important. And most of all understand that being friend is more than just clicking links on a computer screen or smartphone. So I want to ask all of you who read this text - what do you look for in a friend? How can you be a good friend? What does it take to forge a lasting friendship? waiting for your comments! Ania
1

what makes a good friend?

Lately, I was have been thinking about this/the term - "good friend"... In out time Nowadays, there it is very/fairly simply simple/easy to find many friends - you just/simply add their name to your list in the computer. And when we you want to end this the relationships, we you just edd edit/remove their name from our the list. But in reality, the number of our real, close friends is so/quite small...
But all of us understand that good friends is are very important. And most of all, we understand that being a friend is more than just clicking links on a computer screen or smartphone.
So I want to ask all of you, who/that read this text - what do you look for in a friend? How can you be a good friend?
What does it take to forge a lasting friendship?

waiting for your comments!
Ania

очень-преочень хорошо!!)) 

1

Hello my dear Ania !!!!!

In addition to the correction of KB Norge, there is one more: 

What does it takes to forge a lasting friendship? 

Here it's my answer:

We need friends because friendship is one of the expressions of "Love". I mean, love is not limited to couples and lovers, loves is actually much more bigger than that, is what we feel for our families, for our partner and for our friends... we express love in many different ways. So we need friends because we need to love and to be loved. That's what I think...    :)

This topic would be more appropriately place in the "Discussion" “At some point in any friendship, one person is stronger than the other. A true friend recognizes when you are the weaker one and then steps up to the plate and helps you. Of course, that friend trusts that you will do the same thing when she needs help.” A good friendship is built on the foundation of common values. That means your friend shares your spiritual, moral, and ethical convictions. The next factor, matching traits, is less important. And quite often, similar interests matter least. After all, you can be friends with someone whose hobbies and talents are different from yours. Warning: Be cautious about friendships that are founded on similar interests alone. If that friend doesn’t share your values, the relationship will likely totter—or worse, it may get you into trouble.
I agreed with u. Friends are importand in our life. They are helping in our developing and growing steps as a human being. You can shared ur daily feelings and everything to them. Life without friends is empty. One value I experinced in making friend is: dont judge people by their physical appearance. I ever regretted because of this one.