Tylor Ryu
Preparing for telephone interview - II Q : What do you know about our company A : Your company is so famous in semiconductor Industry. Especially A** series is widely used MCU in automotive, medical, home appliance, IOT, light area. Also your company have a lot of kinds of product line for Touch Solution, Automotive, Wireless Connectivity, Smart Energy, Memory, Security ICs, Digital Broadcast, etc Recently, your company launched ARM core and CoreTex M core applied new MCU lines named S** series. Especially I have interested in ARM core applied new MCU and IOT solution. Q : What are you looking for? / What are your goals? A: I hope to expend my engineer career. Also I want to work with other countries engineers and developers. These days, most semiconductor companies are not focus on domestic market or small number of consumers. For expand and maintain the worldwide semiconductor market, their engineers and developer need to communicate and co-work with another branch office members. So, I want to be a engineer , who can communicate with other countries members and support wide area .(like asia-pacific region) Q : What would you like to know about us? A : A** has own MCU core and product lines. Then Why launched the S** series, ARM and coreTex M core applied. Also, other competitors are already launched CoreTex M core applied. I want to know about strength and competitiveness or S** series compare with other competitors

Preparing for telephone interview - II

Q : What do you know about our company
A : Your company is so famous very well-known in the semiconductor industry.
Especially Your A** series is a widely used MCU in the automotive, medical, home appliance, IOT, and light areas.
Also your company have has a lot of kinds of product lines for (such as? I don't know enough about this subject) Touch Solution, Automotive, Wireless Connectivity, Smart Energy, Memory, Security ICs, and Digital Broadcast, etc among others
Recently, your company launched ARM core and CoreTex M core applied new MCU lines named S** series. (This sentence is not natural, but I don't know what these things are so it's hard to correct you)
Especially I have am especially interested in ARM core applied to new MCU and IOT solutions.

Q : What are you looking for? / What are your goals?
A: I hope to expend extend my engineering career. Also, I want to work with other countries engineers and developers from other countries. These days, most semiconductor companies are not focused on domestic markets or small numbers of consumers. For expanding and maintaining the worldwide semiconductor market, their engineers and developers need to communicate and co-work with another other branch offices members.
So, I want to be a engineer , who can communicate with professionals from other countries members and support a wide area .(like asia-pacific region) (to call workers at other companies "members" is strange. What are they members of?)

Q : What would you like to know about us?
A : A** has its own MCU core and product lines. Then why did you launched the S** series, ARM and coreTex M core applied? (again, I don't understand what "coreTex M core applied" is, but it sounds awkward) Also, other competitors are have already launched CoreTex M core applied. I want would like to know about the strength and competitiveness or S** series compared with other competitors

-----

I'm sorry if I misunderstood some of what you wrote. You might have better luck asking someone who knows something about your industry.