蒋宇峰
yesterday morning Yesterday morning I was awake at six o‘clock,then I player my mobliephone.I got up at seven o'clock,then I washed my face and rinsed my mouth.I went out for buying moom cake.My breakfast was abundant.A moon cake, two bun,a cup of milk and a cup of soybean milk.It is delious.Finally I went back,sent moon cake to my friends by the way,
2

y  Yesterday  m  Morning

Yesterday morning I was awake at six o‘clock,  then I  player  played with  my  mobliephone  mobile phone.  I got up at seven o'clock,  then I washed my face and rinsed my mouth.  I went out  for buying  to buy   moom  moon  cakes.  My breakfast was abundant. ,    A  a  moon cake,
two buns,  a cup of milk and a cup of soybean milk.  It  is  was   delious  delicious.  Finally I went back,  and  sent moon cakes  to my friends  by the way,

----------

Yesterday morning I was awake at six o'clock, then I played with my mobile phone. I got up at seven o'clock, then I washed my face and rinsed my mouth. I went out to buy moon cakes. My breakfast was abundant, a moon cake, two buns, a cup of milk and a cup of soybean milk. It was delicious. Finally I went back, and sent moon cakes to my friends.

----------

Please do not worry about how many corrections I have made. Your meaning was very clear. I hope you enjoy the Mid-Autumn Festival.