Do you agree or disagree that: parents are the best teachers? Do you agree or disagree that: parents are the best teachers? With me, this is all right when I was a child. My mother is a teacher. She taught me when I was 3 years old, she taught me the math, literature, history and many other useful subjects. Besides, she taught me a lot of things more. She taught me to be a hero, taught me how to face to face with difficulties, how to stand up after the defeat. She taught me that I should cry and be strong at right time. When I was a bigger girl, my mother was like my best friend. I wanted to tell her everything from learning, love to other complex relationships. And then she always have the advice to me, she made me believe on her so much. But when I was bigger more, I wanted to share with my friends all things more than with my mother. I knew she was sad because I shared with her less and less. I felt having a small distance between us. I cannot share a lot of matters anymore. My mother is 47 now, her hair had some white-headed. I cried when fought out this matter. She still be gentle with my young brother and me. She was diligent usually and bringing us all best things of her life. I want that my mother is always a wonderful teacher as when I was a baby. I want to reduce the distance between us. And I want I can tell her all things in my life. Now, I wish I could hug her and tell her I love her so much.
1

Do you agree or disagree that: parents are the best teachers?

For me, this was alright when I was a child since my mother is a teacher. She taught me since I was 3 years old.  I was taught  math, literature, history, and many other useful subjects, but she also taught me some valuable lesson. My mother taught me to be a hero, encouraged me to face my  difficulties head on, and to never give up. I was taught to cry and be strong at right times and when I got older, my mother became my best friend.

I wanted to tell her everything from learning to love to other complex relationships and she always had advice to give me!  I believed in her so much, but when I got older, I wanted to share the same things with my friends more than with my mother. I knew she was getting upset because I talked  with her less and less. It felt like we were so far apart and a distance  grew between us. I cannot share a lot of matters anymore. 

My mother is now 47, her hair slowly turning white.  I cried when found out that she is still gentle with my younger brother and me. She was usually  diligent and offered us all best things of her life.
I want my mother to always be a wonderful teacher like she was when I was a baby.

I want to reduce the distance between us, and I want I share all things in my life with her!
Right now, I wish I could hug her and tell her how much I love her.

1

This is not how you use a colon.

Sounds less awkward to say:

Do you think that our parents are our best teachers?

As for me, this was the case when I was a child. My mother is a teacher. She taught me when I was 3 years old, she taught me the math, literature, history and many other useful subjects. Besides, she taught me many other things. She taught me to be a hero, she taught me how to go face to face with my difficulties, and how to stand up after the defeat. She taught me that I should cry and be strong at right times. When I was older, my mother was like my best friend. I wanted to tell her everything, from learning and love, to other complex relationships. And then She always had advice for me, she made me believe in her so much, but when I was even older, I wanted to share things with my friends more than with my mother. I knew she was sad because I shared less and less with her. I felt like there was a small distance between us. I cannot isn't wrong,but I always say "can't" share as many things with her anymore.
My mother is 47 now, and she has some white hair. I cried when found this out. She is still gentle with my younger brother and me. She was usually diligent and gave us all the best things in her life.
I want my mother to always be a wonderful teacher, just as she was when I was a baby. I want to reduce the distance between us, and I want I can tell her about all the things in my life.
Right now, I wish I could hug her and tell her that I love her so much.