Cesar Gonzalez
Hi everyone.. Hi everyone. I'm a mexican software engineer, actually i live in Cancún (a beautiful place to live), I really want to learn english because I will like to work for an important software company, and I think the biggest software companies are in countries like USA, so I need a good english level. My native language are spanish, i can teach you if you want :)
1

If you want to work at Microsoft, it really helps to know C++.

You should also practice writing algorithms on a white board. This will help tremendously in your interviews.

Jeff

Hi everyone..

Hi everyone.

I'm a Mexican software engineer, and I live in Cancún (a beautiful place to live). I really want to learn English because I would like to work for an important software company, and I believe the biggest software companies are located in English speaking countries such as America. To acomplish my goal, I need a better understanding of the English language.

My native language is Spanish, I can teach you if you are interested.

Hi everyone..

Hi everyone.

I'm a Mexican software engineer, actually I live living in Cancún, (a beautiful lovely place to live. I really want to learn English because I will like to work for an important software company, and I think the biggest software companies most of them are in English speaking countries like USA. so Therefore, I need a good command of the English language level.

My native language are is Spanish, I can teach you if you are interested. Thanks. want :)

Hi everyone..

Hi everyone.

I'm a mexican software engineer. I live in Cancún (a beautiful place to live), I really want to learn english because I would like to work for an important software company, and I think the biggest software companies are in countries like USA, so I need a good english level.

My native language is spanish, I can teach you if you want :)