Andrei
corruption Honestly, I don`t want to create a career in Ukraine, as it`s not strange to hear, because in Ukraine 99,9 percent of the public sector is corruption, and especially not in the private sector, because my goal is the European institutions European Investment Bank and the European Central Bank, the European institutions in general a long-term perspective, what I see short-term outlook to work in the private of commercial banks in Europe not exclude Asia, as by 2020, China will overtake America in economic growth just see myself in the future and well-being of my country will devote at all my pessimistic vision of the economy, I believe in it and want to help her to become a full-fledged cost-prosperous country

corruption

Honestly, I don`t want to create (establish) a career in Ukraine, as it`s not strange to hear (which is hardly unusual) because (in Ukraine 99,9 percent of the public sector is corruption) and, especially not in the private sector, because my goal is the European institutions, the European Investment Bank and the European Central Bank the (European institutions in general)

a long-term perspective, what I see is a short-term outlook to work in the privacy of commercial banks in Europe

not excluding Asia, as by 2020, China will overtake America in economic growth

I just see myself in the future and well-being of my country will devote at all my pessimistic vision of the economy<em>?</em>, I believe in it and want to help her it to become a full-fledged cost-prosperous country

In Turkey, private construction companies and politics go hand-in-hand in corruption. Planning and zoning commissions do not work in favor of public good. Down with nepotism and croynism.
Thank you guys, I will noted)
I can understand most of what you are writing with no problem. However, you should divide your thoughts up into seperate distinct sentences, each with a singe subject and verb, and end with a period.
I guess you can help to change things or decide how to move on.