Autumn :) Autumn is my favourite season. I like rain. The weather is cold,cloudy and windy. I like walking on rainy weather and listening to romantic music. I like drinking tea or coffee,cause i feel cold. There is only 1day till autumn. I'm so happy because of it. I also have my birthday in autumn.

Autumn :)

Autumn is my favourite season. I like the rain. The weather is cool/cold,_cloudy and windy. I like walking in rainy weather [better still, "... in the rain"] and/while listening to romantic music. I like to drinking tea or coffee,cause whenever I feel cold. There is only 1day one more day untill autumn is here. I'm feeling exhilartated already so happy because of it. I Also have my birthday is in autumn.

Autumn is great but i like spring.. i like walking around flowers.. there are some similarities between autumn and spring
ooohm great ;)
It's my favorite season too :)

Autumn :)

Autumn is my favourite season, the weather is usually cold,cloudy and windy! I also like the rain, I enjoy walking on rainy days, and listening to romantic music. I love drinking tea or coffee whenever I feel cold.

There is only one more day until autumn and I'm overjoyed because of it, maybe it's becuase I also have my birthday in autumn.