Gloria
Sheba cat food commercial Could you possibly proofread on the following note? 5) Describe an advertisement You should say.. what was the product.. why did you want to buy it.. Where did you buy it.. when did you buy it. I bought Sheba cat food due to Eva Longoria's charm. She is one of main actresses in Desperate Housewives appealed in the cat food TV commercial. As a big fan of Desperate housewives, I am already aware that she is well-known as a cat lover. In the commercial, she is showing her extraordinary dance moves, as well as her curvy and sexy figure while undressing to the rhythm of the music. Then, She quickly turns up the radio volume and begins to dance non-stop while her pet follows her around the house, until she gives it food. It really caught my attention and it seemed like fancy cat food. Thus, I bought Sheba’s cat food in a pet store last month. During that time, I firstly took care of a cat because owner of the cat, my husband's colleague went to Korea for his vacation. With lack of information what food the cat prefers, I couldn’t remember other name of the cat food with exception of Sheba. That’s why I bought it for the cat as a treat but It turned out the can only eat dry cat food. Thus, I gave a street cat it.
1

Sheba Cat Food Commercial

Could you possibly proofread on the following note?

5) Describe an advertisement
You should say.. what was the product.. why did you want to buy it..
Where did you buy it.. when did you buy it.

I bought Sheba cat food due to {less rigid sounding: "because of"} Eva Longoria's charm. She is one of the main actresses in Desperate Housewives and appeared in the cat food TV commercial. As a big fan of Desperate Housewives, I am was already aware that she is well-known as a cat lover. In the commercial, she is showing her extraordinary dance moves, as well as her curvy and sexy figure while undressing to the rhythm of the music. Then, she quickly turns up the radio volume and begins to dance non-stop while her pet follows her around the house, until she gives it food. It really caught my attention and it seemed like fancy cat food. Thus, I bought Sheba’s cat food in a pet store last month. During that time, I firstly took had begun to care of a cat because the owner of the cat {or "cat's owner}, my husband's colleague, went to Korea for his vacation. With a lack of information about what food the cat preferred, I couldn’t remember the other names of the cat food with the exception of Sheba. That’s why I bought it for the cat as a treat, but it turned out the it can only eat dry cat food. Thus, I gave ended up giving it to a street stray cat it.

Lucky cat! :)