Andrey
Can you please correct these sentences. Thanks. №17 Despite the fact that John's father was really devoted to physics, it gave nothing to him. That's why John strongly dislike natural science. After he broke up with his girlfriend, a casino became a second home to him. He became gambling addicted and pushed away all his friends, some of which really tried to help him. Burglar wasn't careful and left too many pieces of evidence, so he was caught next day after robbery. I met her three times that day: near my house in the morning, in the hospital and in the bar where I often hang out with my friends. This coincidence was seemed very strange, but I didn't really pay attention to it. Have you heard that there was an explosion in the factory? Fortunatly nobody was injured. I don't know where she was all night. she only came to me yestarday in evening, said that she had found a soulmate and have a lot in common with him... and then she just went away. several bullies have appeared in our street. At first they just intiminated students but today I walk along the street and saw a number of smashed shop windows. It's awfull. We pay taxes... and policy has to get down to business.
1

Can you please correct these sentences. Thanks. №17

Despite the fact that John's father was really devoted to physics, it did nothing for him. That's why John strongly disliked the natural sciences.
After he broke up with his girlfriend, the casino became a second home to him. He became addicted to gambling and pushed away all his friends, some of whom had really tried to help him.
He wasn't careful with his thievery and left too many pieces of evidence, so he was caught the day after one robbery.
I met her three times that day: near my house in the morning, in the hospital and in the bar where I often hang out with my friends. This coincidence had seemed very strange, but I didn't really pay attention to it.
Did you hear that there was an explosion in the factory? Fortunately nobody was injured.
I don't know where she was all night. She only came to me yesterday evening, said that she had found her soulmate and had a lot in common with him... and then she just went away.
Several bullies have appeared in our street. At first they just intimidated students but today I walked along the street and saw a number of smashed shop windows. It's awful. We pay taxes... and policy has to get down to business.